- Completed application form.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two of these letters should be submitted by persons best qualified evaluate the applicant's academic capabilities, e.g., undergraduate or graduate instructors or advisers).
- Graduate Record Examination General Test scores; GRE Subject Test scores are not required but may be submitted.
- Personal statement or essay.
Applicants to the program must be graduates in good standing from an accredited college or university.
For information, application materials and financial aid information, applicants should contact the Office of the Registrar. Application for admission to graduate study should be completed by Feb. 1. A non-refundable application fee of $60 is required.